Plaza America Tower I
11700 Plaza America Dr, Suite 500
Reston, VA 20190
CEO: Paul Saville
Stock Symbol: NVR
NVR, Inc. operates in two business segments: homebuilding and mortgage banking. The homebuilding unit sells and constructs homes under the Ryan Homes, NVHomes and Fox Ridge Homes trade names. NVR Mortgage provides a variety of financing programs, while settlement and title services for buyers of NVR homes are provided by NVR Settlement Services.
NVR homebuilding operations serve 18 metropolitan areas in 11 states, including Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Ohio, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Founded in 1948 to provide affordable housing in the growing economy after World War II, Ryan Homes has constructed almost 200,000 homes. Today, Ryan Homes offers housing styles to suit a wide range of consumers, from first-time homeowners to move-up buyers.
NVHomes has developed a well-earned reputation for constructing quality homes of lasting value. NVHomes offers outstanding designs and a host of architectural details and amenities to upscale homebuyers. Established in 1980, NVHomes operates primarily in the Washington, D.C. and Baltimore metropolitan areas.
Fox Ridge Homes, is the largest homebuilder in Nashville, Tennessee. Founded in 1961, Fox Ridge Homes primarily serves the first-time and first-time move-up markets in the Nashville area.Mortgage Banking
NVR mortgage banking operates from 16 branches in the metropolitan areas in which NVR has homebuilding operations. NVR Mortgage's primary focus is to serve NVR homebuyers.
NVR Settlement Services, with headquarters in Reston, VA, provides a full range of settlement and title services in areas served by NVR's homebuilding operations.
In 2007, NVR reported revenues of $5.15 billion and net income of $333.9 million.
- Competitive Compensation: Competitive pay, bonus opportunities
and annual salary reviews
- Home Purchase Discount
- Mortgage and Settlement Services Discounts
- Comprehensive medical coverage (PPO)
- Health Maintenance Organizations (HMO)
- Dental coverage
- Healthcare Flexible Spending Account
401(k) Voluntary Salary Deferment Program Program
- Full-time employees are eligible to contribute to the 401(k)
Profit Sharing Trust
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
Training and Development
- The industry's best training programs for Sales & Marketing
and Production employees
- In-house training and management development programs, courses,
Recognition and Advancement
- Promotion from within - 90% of our Managers are promoted from
- Burgundy Club - recognizing our top Sales & Marketing Representatives
- Distinguished Builder and Master Builder Awards - recognizing
our top Project Managers
- Life and Accidental Death and Reimbursement Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Day Care Flexible Spending Account
- Matching Gifts Plan
- Dependent Scholarship Awards
- Employee Referral Program
Updated January 1, 2009